The PowerShiftGamer forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prattz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Word Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicBlast190

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 21
Location : Bridgewater, New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Quote :
That's it, you're banned. j/k

Seriously, though, I've really only played the Saturn version, which you haven't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland,net
SeanThePikachu

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Bethlehem

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Megaman 8 does suck.

1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 are where it's at. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mrgamingsean
Kasim

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:45 pm

The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicBlast190

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 21
Location : Bridgewater, New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:46 pm

ProtomanSean wrote:
Megaman 8 does suck.

1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 are where it's at. Cool

I thought you didn't like 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland,net
Kasim

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:47 pm

SonicBlast190 wrote:
ProtomanSean wrote:
Megaman 8 does suck.

1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 are where it's at. Cool

I thought you didn't like 10.

He faps to sheepman rule 63 at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prattz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasim

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

You just haven't played Legitimately Bad games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeanThePikachu

avatar

Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 24
Location : Bethlehem

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Kasim wrote:
SonicBlast190 wrote:
ProtomanSean wrote:
Megaman 8 does suck.

1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 are where it's at. Cool

I thought you didn't like 10.

He faps to sheepman rule 63 at night.

I never said I didn't like 10, I just thought it was meh at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mrgamingsean
Prattz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Kasim wrote:
Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

You just haven't played Legitimately Bad games.

That isn't necessarily a bad thing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicBlast190

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 21
Location : Bridgewater, New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

Yes, because voice acting directly damages the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland,net
Kasim

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

You just haven't played Legitimately Bad games.

That isn't necessarily a bad thing

Experencing bad games is a part of gaming, I don't mean like FF8 bad, I mean like... Deadly Towers bad, both of which I have beaten. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prattz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 pm

SonicBlast190 wrote:
Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

Yes, because voice acting directly damages the gameplay.

It damages the ability to enjoy the game. Story doesn't affect gameplay but most RPGs with a bad story are unplayable because of how boring they are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicBlast190

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 21
Location : Bridgewater, New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:57 pm

I hear you think the music sucks, I disagree. (D)


Yes, I know the pic says it's the PS1 version, but the audio's from the Saturn version. D/o with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland,net
Kasim

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:59 pm

Prattz wrote:
SonicBlast190 wrote:
Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

Yes, because voice acting directly damages the gameplay.

It damages the ability to enjoy the game. Story doesn't affect gameplay but most RPGs with a bad story are unplayable because of how boring they are.

Megaman 8 Isn't an RPG.


Checkmate. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prattz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Kasim wrote:
Prattz wrote:
SonicBlast190 wrote:
Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

Yes, because voice acting directly damages the gameplay.

It damages the ability to enjoy the game. Story doesn't affect gameplay but most RPGs with a bad story are unplayable because of how boring they are.

Megaman 8 Isn't an RPG.


Checkmate. Cool

lrn2understand. I was making an example of an element that isn't gameplay ruining a game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicBlast190

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 21
Location : Bridgewater, New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:06 pm

ITT: Prattz can't lower the volume on his TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland,net
Kasim

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
Prattz wrote:
SonicBlast190 wrote:
Prattz wrote:
Kasim wrote:
The 8 bit remakes are pretty good, all things considered, and even then, the games are legitimately playable. Neutral

8 is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. And the fact that there is retarded voice acting makes it even less playable.

Also *looks at own sig* 3 for the goddamn win

Yes, because voice acting directly damages the gameplay.

It damages the ability to enjoy the game. Story doesn't affect gameplay but most RPGs with a bad story are unplayable because of how boring they are.

Megaman 8 Isn't an RPG.


Checkmate. Cool

lrn2understand. I was making an example of an element that isn't gameplay ruining a game

Story > Gameplay for every RPG ever, Voice Acting < Gameplay for every platformer ever. your proportions are off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prattz

avatar

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm

SonicBlast190 wrote:
ITT: Prattz can't lower the volume on his TV.

I like the music
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SonicBlast190

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 21
Location : Bridgewater, New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Oh my jesus, a quote pyramid, make it stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.penisland,net
Kasim

avatar

Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Prattz wrote:
SonicBlast190 wrote:
ITT: Prattz can't lower the volume on his TV.

I like the music

Then the game can't be all that bad, you like something about it, clearly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkseid

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-04-26
Age : 28
Location : Houston, TX

PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:41 pm

I love 8.

I love all the main line. Except Megaman and Bass. Cheap as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)   

Back to top Go down
 
Megaman 8 sucks (It does, Sonic)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bwahaha my life sucks(:
» Sonic screwdriver designs
» Soul Eater Megaman ?
» MMB Sub Sonic
» River Song's Sonic Screwdriver (possible spoilers)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerShiftGamer Forum :: Gaming :: PlayStation-
Jump to: