PowerShiftGamer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The PowerShiftGamer forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A new challenger has entered the ring!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Medick

Medick

A new challenger has entered the ring!!! Empty
PostSubject: A new challenger has entered the ring!!!   A new challenger has entered the ring!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Well hello fellow perverts and homos alike,I am your humble neighborhood rapist Medic.
I hope you enjoy me as a member of this site What a Face. here's a short biography of my self and long life adventurer to manhood.

Being a man with a few words I was born into this world from a camel who was near death,by her last breath she gave birth to a healthy humanoid camel called Abdullah.I was later raised by eagles,my foster parents helped me with many problems throughout my toddler years and eventually died from anal cancer.I was in deep depression by their death so I've decided to man up and learn the ways of life and death.The journey started at the ghetto-desert of elyayain it was rumored to be a haunter ghetto with alot of bitches so it seemed like a perfect hide out and a start for me to built up a reputation as a pimp,Gathered alot of whores and gained alot of power from that place ahh those were the days.I eventually turned 10 with a brand name "Tapasheik-Get all the hoes you want" I now know the importance of life but what about death you say?Well I said this was the short version if you want more you can by my book at [removed] .
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the ring!!!   A new challenger has entered the ring!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Medick wrote:
Well hello fellow perverts and homos alike,I am your humble neighborhood rapist Medic.
I hope you enjoy me as a member of this site What a Face. here's a short biography of my self and long life adventurer to manhood.

Being a man with a few words I was born into this world from a camel who was near death,by her last breath she gave birth to a healthy humanoid camel called Abdullah.I was later raised by eagles,my foster parents helped me with many problems throughout my toddler years and eventually died from anal cancer.I was in deep depression by their death so I've decided to man up and learn the ways of life and death.The journey started at the ghetto-desert of elyayain it was rumored to be a haunter ghetto with alot of bitches so it seemed like a perfect hide out and a start for me to built up a reputation as a pimp,Gathered alot of whores and gained alot of power from that place ahh those were the days.I eventually turned 10 with a brand name "Tapasheik-Get all the hoes you want" I now know the importance of life but what about death you say?Well I said this was the short version if you want more you can by my book at [removed] .

Dood, don't make me get the banhammer. But, welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://powershiftgamer.blogspot.com
Kasim

Kasim

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the ring!!!   A new challenger has entered the ring!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Medick wrote:

Don't fag this up, MED.
Back to top Go down
Darkseid

Darkseid

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the ring!!!   A new challenger has entered the ring!!! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Take off the pants.

TIME TO GET WILD. RAWR.

And welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the ring!!!   A new challenger has entered the ring!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new challenger has entered the ring!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PowerShiftGamer Forum :: Off-Topic :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: